Canadian Passport from Hong Kong
IVT’s free Canadian passport application pack is for Canadian citizens who want to apply for a Canadian passport in Hong Kong. It is useful for both adults and children Canadian passport applications, as well as Canadian passport renewal. In this pack you will find all Canada passport requirements.
This is a free reference guide that should be used to assist you in completing the application form for a Canadian Passport in Hong Kong.
Passport Application Procedure
1. Download the Canada Passport Application Pack
2. Read and follow the instructions on how to prepare your application
3. Fill out the included application forms
4. Take two pictures according to the included specifications
5. Deliver or courier your complete application package to the address provided in the pack or apply in person
6. Receive your passport and all original documents via priority courier
Application Pack Contents
- Information on who qualifies for a Canadian passport
- Photo and Guarantor Specifications
- free blank passport application form for adults and children
- a form to fill if you do not have a guarantor
- a form in case you have lost your Canadian Passport or if it has been stolen
- additional proof of citizenship form if you were born outside Canada between 1977 and 1981
- Passport government fee information including methods of payment
By clicking the download link you are downloading a free Canada Passport Application Pack from IVT. IVT is not a government agency and is not involved in the processing of your Canadian passport. Each Canada Passport Application Pack contains Canadian government forms and is free of charge. IVT is not accountable for any information given in the application pack, nor are we liable for any omissions or errors. By downloading the application pack you agree that you understand that Canada Immigration Visa & Travel (IVT) is not a government agency, and that this application pack was designed as an information guide by an independent organization, not by the Canadian government.