Does a trucker need a b1 visa?

If you are a Canadian citizen you do not need a b1 visa to cross the US Canada border or the US Mexican border providing your stay does not exceed 90 days. If you are a Canadian permanent resident you may need a visa to cross but this depends on your nationality and whether your home country has a visa waiver agreement with the US. If you are a permanent resident applying for a FAST card you must show your US visa to the officer at the FAST interview.

Category: FAST Trusted Traveler Program FAQS

← Trusted Traveler FAQS

Comments are closed.