Canada SIN Card Application Pack

Free information guide for Canada SIN Card Application Pack

Canada SIN card (Social Insurance Number) is an essential document that is used frequently, for example when a Canada resident has  found employment, is applying for unemployment insurance, or is filing taxes. The Canadian SIN Card is given to every person who enters Canada legally.


If you are a Canadian citizenpermanent resident, or reside in Canada under a work permit or study permit and need to obtain a new Social Insurance Number (SIN), this free application pack will guide you through the process. This application pack will is also useful if you are replacing a lost SIN card, or applying for a new SIN card. It will also help you if you want to change the name on your SIN card.

Application Pack Procedure

  1. Click the Download Application button to access the free  Canada SIN Card Application Pack
  2. Read  the instructions and fill out the included application form
  3. Deliver or courier your completed application package to the address provided in the pack
  4. You will receive your card in the mail

Application Pack Contents

• Current information on the SIN Card
• Detailed instructions on how to complete the application form
• A list of required supporting documentation
• Details of where to send your application
• Instructions on how to pay the fees
• A free application form


Terms and Conditions

By clicking the download link you are downloading a free Canada Visa Application Pack from IVT. IVT is not a government agency and is not involved in the processing of your Canadian visa. Each Canadian Visa Application Pack is free of charge. IVT is not accountable for any information given in the application pack, nor are we liable for any omissions or errors. By clicking the ‘Download Application’ button you understand that Canada Immigration Visa & Travel (IVT) is not a government agency, and that this application pack was designed as an information guide by an independent organization, not by the Canadian government.