Canadian naturalization is one of the most common routes to obtaining Canadian citizenship. Foreign nationals who have lived legally in Canada for a certain period of time may apply for Canadian naturalization. In order to obtain Canadian Citizenship, permanent residents must satisfy certain requirements. Applicants should be at least 18 years of age, of sound mind and good character. They should be able to communicate in English or French and pass the Canadian citizenship test. Applicants for Canadian naturalization will also have to prove that they have been living in Canada for 3 out of the past 4 years and that their stay in Canada was legal. IVT’s free Canadian Naturalization Pack is aimed to guide future Canadian citizens in the naturalization process.
If you need help preparing for the Canadian Citizenship test, you can download the Canadian citizenship test pack.
1. Click the ‘Download Application’ button to access the free Canada Naturalization Application Pack
2. Read and follow the instructions on how to prepare your application
3. Fill out the application forms included in the pack
4. Deliver or courier your complete application package to the address provided in the pack
5. Become a naturalized Canadian
Application Pack Contents
- A guide to filling out the included application forms
- How to register a child as a Canadian citizen
- Information on naturalization fees
- Where to submit the naturalization application form
- What to expect once you have filed your application
- How to appeal if you have been denied
By clicking the download link you are downloading a free Canada Visa Application Pack from IVT. IVT is not a government agency and is not involved in the processing of your Canadian visa. Each Canadian Visa Application Pack is free of charge. IVT is not accountable for any information given in the application pack, nor are we liable for any omissions or errors. By clicking the ‘Download Application’ button you understand that Canada Immigration Visa & Travel (IVT) is not a government agency, and that this application pack was designed as an information guide by an independent organization, not by the Canadian government.