Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor close family members to immigrate to Canada and live as permanent residents. Canada is strongly committed to reuniting families from all over the world and this is clearly demonstrated in its liberal family reunification immigration program known as Family Class Sponsorship. Under this sector of immigration, parents, grandparents, dependent or adopted children below a certain age, husband or wife, common-law partner, conjugal partner or orphaned relatives can be sponsored to live in Canada by a relative who already lives legally in the country. This free application pack concentrates on how to bring a parent, grandparent or orphaned relative to Canada.
Application Pack Procedure
1. Click the ‘Download Application’ button to access the free Family Sponsorship Application Pack
2. Read and follow the instructions on how to prepare your application
3. Fill out the application forms included in the pack
4. Deliver or courier your complete application package to the address provided in the pack
5. Receive a permanent residence visa to Canada for your family member
Application Pack Contents
- Information on who can be a sponsor
- Information on who you can sponsor
- Eligibility for the person being sponsored
- The responsibilities of a sponsor
- Admissibility into Canada
- Sponsorship fees and how to pay them
- Where to file an application
By clicking the download link you are downloading a free Canada Visa Application Pack from IVT. IVT is not a government agency and is not involved in the processing of your Canadian visa. Each Canadian Visa Application Pack is free of charge. IVT is not accountable for any information given in the application pack, nor are we liable for any omissions or errors. By clicking the ‘Download Application’ button you understand that Canada Immigration Visa & Travel (IVT) is not a government agency, and that this application pack was designed as an information guide by an independent organization, not by the Canadian government.