The IMM 1000 is your Record of Landing paper in Canada. It records the details such as the date you first entered the country as a legal resident. If you are a naturalized Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada and you need to replace your lost, stolen, or damaged IMM 1000, then this application pack will guide you through the process. This application pack is intended for permanent residents and naturalized Canadian citizens only.
The Record of Landing or Confirmation of Permanent Residence is a historical document containing your personal information (name, date of birth, country of birth, etc.) that was relevant at the time you became a permanent resident of Canada. This information cannot be changed at a later date.
1. Click the ‘Download Application’ button to access the free IMM 1000Application Pack
2. Read and follow the instructions on how to prepare your application
3. Fill out the application forms included in the pack
4. Deliver or courier your complete application package to the address provided in the pack
5. Receive your IMM 1000
Application Pack Contents
- About IMM 1000
- Supporting Documentation Guide
- Instructions on completing the included application forms
- Where to send your Application
- How to pay the Fees
By clicking the download link you are downloading a free Canada Visa Application Pack from IVT. IVT is not a government agency and is not involved in the processing of your Canadian visa. Each Canadian Visa Application Pack is free of charge. IVT is not accountable for any information given in the application pack, nor are we liable for any omissions or errors. By clicking the ‘Download Application’ button you understand that Canada Immigration Visa & Travel (IVT) is not a government agency, and that this application pack was designed as an information guide by an independent organization, not by the Canadian government.