Canadian citizens and permanent residents who have married a foreign citizen can bring them to live in Canada under the Family Sponsorship Marriage Immigration Program. Spouses and their dependent children are given priority within the Family Class. This free Application Pack focuses on how a Canadian husband or wife can bring their foreign spouse to Canada to live permanently with them.
Application Pack Procedure
1. Click the ‘Download Application’ button to access the free Marriage Visa Application Pack
2. Read and follow the instructions on how to prepare your application
3. Fill out the application forms included in the pack
4. Deliver or courier your complete application package to the address provided in the pack
5. Receive a marriage visa for your spouse to live with you in Canada
Application Pack Contents
• Information on who can sponsor someone
• The responsibilities of a sponsor
• Admissibility into Canada
• How to sponsor a spouse
• How to sponsor a dependent child
• Sponsorship fees are and how to pay them
• Where to file an application
By clicking the download link you are downloading a free Canada Visa Application Pack from IVT. IVT is not a government agency and is not involved in the processing of your Canadian visa. Each Canadian Visa Application Pack is free of charge. IVT is not accountable for any information given in the application pack, nor are we liable for any omissions or errors. By clicking the ‘Download Application’ button you understand that Canada Immigration Visa & Travel (IVT) is not a government agency, and that this application pack was designed as an information guide by an independent organization, not by the Canadian government.