Canada’s liberal and tolerant marriage law recognizes marriages between same sex partners providing the marriage took place in a country where same sex marriage is legal. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor their foreign same sex partner to live with them as a permanent resident of Canada. IVT’s free Same Sex Marriage Application Pack is designed to help same sex couples apply for permanent residence in Canada.
Application Pack Procedure
1. Click the ‘Download Application’ button to access the free Same Sex Marriage Visa Application Pack
2. Read and follow the instructions on how to prepare your application
3. Fill out the application forms included in the pack
4. Deliver or courier your complete application package to the address provided in the pack
5. Receive a permanent resident visa for your partner to live with you in Canada
Application Pack Contents
• Information on the requirements of a sponsor
• The responsibilities of a sponsor
• Admissibility into Canada
• How to sponsor a same sex partner
• How to sponsor a dependent child
• Sponsorship fees are and how to pay them
• Where to file an application
By clicking the download link you are downloading a free Canada Visa Application Pack from IVT. IVT is not a government agency and is not involved in the processing of your Canadian visa. Each Canadian Visa Application Pack is free of charge. IVT is not accountable for any information given in the application pack, nor are we liable for any omissions or errors. By clicking the ‘Download Application’ button you understand that Canada Immigration Visa & Travel (IVT) is not a government agency, and that this application pack was designed as an information guide by an independent organization, not by the Canadian government.